Skip to main content

After school: solution or problem


Picture the life you want to live when you get out of school. The job you want to take, the family you want to raise; the kind of house you want to buy and build; the exotic cars you want to own. Holidays and resorts places you want to go. Picture life after school and think of how now, you have worked smart to get there. Can you get to that outside dreamed pictures of yours? Can you really be what you imagined in that few years to come? Have you truly earned it? But paramount of all, do you want to join what the realist call the labour market or what the religious optimist call the favour market? Whatever you call it here, the reality and figures out there prove something spectacular- the solutions you create now are the master keys that open your desired imaginations.
It is one thing to have a degree and swallow a first class but the outside world is more than heaps of certificates because millions in the labour market have same or better qualifications. It is not even the connections you have because like certificate they will only shoot little far but what I am writing on is the reality that lurks in solutions. The world at large want solutions and it is only those who can offer solutions that the world will employ. What solution do you have at hand now? What problems are you trying to solve in this school, at home, in your organization and in Nigeria? How feasible or importantly successful is the solution. Africa and the world have problems; that is a job but how many of the certificate holders can solve it. Problems could be anything whatsoever but the solution you have is what will make headway for you. The solution is that genius in you.
So know for sure that it is good to have a first class certificate, better to have solutions to problems but the best is to have solutions that people in your family, community, organization needs.  The truth is some people will still have third class and still earn more than a first class or go better in life than a first class because in their hands lies a bucket full of solutions the world is dying to have. If you can not meet needs then you are not fit for employment. If you don’t have any solution to problems of life then you are as useless as anything you yourself can think of.
The solution lies all in us; the solution to resolve issues and bring out the best in life. The world would only pay and need us more by the powers of problems we can take and solve. The job market is for those who have the qualifications, not in paper prints, but unfolding in their mind, to creating a world of solution that meets every need their environment is battling with.  As fine as it is to dream those beautiful dreams, know for sure that the world out there shapes the dream of those who have solution, build solutions and creates opportunities for others. Think solutions today

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Diary of Arike

I have done it all. Yes. Slept with all kinds of men. The tall dark fine ones without six packs, the ugly dudes with smelling armpits, the fair ones with body hair well shaved like a trimmed garden. The naughty ones who would insist on everything, pushing and pulling you all over every sections till they ran out of zeal and the boastful ones who would just brag about everything but at the end of the day fall asleep like palm oil inside the bottle. My name is Arike. I would not say I am proud of the job, i don’t even know if i should say i did it for the money or whether to affirm that i did it for a long hatred without healing. I was disflowered when i was still young to know the mounting troubles of life. I was raped by a step father who took the advantage of my unloving mother. I would not blame him, I blame my dad who was drunk to the point of meeting death on the express way. Life has being everything to me- the good, the bad and the ugly. The constant rape never ceased after t

Unending Love Note

I write on a leafy note with an ink that prints out my thoughts incompletely. My words of love, spread affectionately in colourful fonts expressing my unmatched desire to pitch the best spot on your heart I write my words, thinking neither right nor left but with beaming smiles and eyes seeing you in each pages, of alphabets arranged in lines as I paste my emotions in letters I write of you Of an imperfect smiles yet beautiful for a queen and a wife Innocent looks melting my harden heart With soft touches like cold water Splashed on tender body A blessing to my soul I have written And won't be my last we have futured this together Even as we grow with kids and build a larger family I will still put words on paper sharing the odds and even moments of our days together I will write as our sons becomes good husbands I will still write as our daughters becomes virtuous wives This ink doth n

LOVE NOTE

Love is what I see in your eyes, the perfect beauty radiating from those gorgeous globes, and for many seconds I cannot see anything else for all I see is the world you are.   Love is all I feel, that pleasant moments spent together in splendor every night at the park, feelings that makes time and life precious with you and horrible without you. Love is all I hear every time you call those soft words out of that mouth, they are enchanting and I could only pray you say them forever. Those words give me strength to carry on. Love is what I touch in the grips of your palm, that special touch that heals me inside and makes me better than I was. A miracles happens whenever you touch me Love is the picture I hold in front of me; I stare at this all day to see a bright tomorrow in it. It occurs to me each time that you are not part of my future, you are my future.