Skip to main content

A Good Noise


The noise began then, when the whistle blower was deeply buried in the sensation of a valley between two hills. The scrotum like a dam, due to excitation, released the next generation of noise makers. I am not very certain with the scientific arithmetic but I am quite sure, one out of millions noise makers survived within the valley before emerging fully with a combative physiological pattern. Well, I have created a sort of distraction in your mind here but if you look deeply, bending towards your creative mind and weird imaginations, you will soon concur that you are one of the noise makers born on earth, distracted by a million and two things.

While we were yet forming primatial shape in the womb, we were faced with series of battles within to come out alive so that our parents can be happy. A new baby’s cry most times is a wonderful noise. No matter intense the pain is to the mother, the baby’s cry is always the eraser that magically wipes out every pain written on the face.

Although we have come to an understanding that every noise is bad, nope, not all noise is bad and in fact, most is good for everyday life. You might have accepted noise to be the release of fart in the midst of tensed argument; it is one example to tell you how noble noise is from the anus to douse the intense flame eager to consume a building due to heated argument. Here, the noise is the peacemaker and blessed is the peacemaker!

You can also find noise to be a pusher in everyday life too. It is the very attractive emotion that allows a boy becomes a man through persuasive spirit to win a lady’s heart. It is the feeling of responsibility that sets in when your fellow noise makers find brides to be and you are hopping like grasshopper from one wedding ceremony to another, dancing all your life till the countdown drops to you alone. At first, the noise gradually stems from a lady you get so close with and your mind keeps troubling you as if you are in the midst of an ambush. Then family and friends start questioning you about your singleness and a decision to make fifty-fifty or have a lady. At a point in your life you will consider all they have said, weighing them heavily without a scale in your head or a balance in your heart till you come to conclusion in your soul that money is not everything and you will never find solace in the arms of awards and achievements. The noise becomes so loud in your solitude and like someone bewitched you set for the hunt among the daughters of Eve.

I think I have made it a little clear that noise is for our benefits often when we critically analyze the situation at hand. The job market is the creative noise that drives a third class graduate to become an entrepreneur employing the best brains. It is this same noise that comes as a spell upon those we have rated genius but have turned this noise into machines, money, manpower and markets. Think about the noise that makes you run, shiver, shrink, crazy or scared, they are not actually bad- the unemployment, the bad governance, the challenges and failures, poor background, the offensive family members, the friends that ridiculed you. Indeed they can only become bad noise when you allow it settle without sieving out the benefits. I end by saying: do not doubt those who think you would not make it in life until you have proven them wrong by building a name out of the noise.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Diary of Arike

I have done it all. Yes. Slept with all kinds of men. The tall dark fine ones without six packs, the ugly dudes with smelling armpits, the fair ones with body hair well shaved like a trimmed garden. The naughty ones who would insist on everything, pushing and pulling you all over every sections till they ran out of zeal and the boastful ones who would just brag about everything but at the end of the day fall asleep like palm oil inside the bottle. My name is Arike. I would not say I am proud of the job, i don’t even know if i should say i did it for the money or whether to affirm that i did it for a long hatred without healing. I was disflowered when i was still young to know the mounting troubles of life. I was raped by a step father who took the advantage of my unloving mother. I would not blame him, I blame my dad who was drunk to the point of meeting death on the express way. Life has being everything to me- the good, the bad and the ugly. The constant rape never ceased after t

Unending Love Note

I write on a leafy note with an ink that prints out my thoughts incompletely. My words of love, spread affectionately in colourful fonts expressing my unmatched desire to pitch the best spot on your heart I write my words, thinking neither right nor left but with beaming smiles and eyes seeing you in each pages, of alphabets arranged in lines as I paste my emotions in letters I write of you Of an imperfect smiles yet beautiful for a queen and a wife Innocent looks melting my harden heart With soft touches like cold water Splashed on tender body A blessing to my soul I have written And won't be my last we have futured this together Even as we grow with kids and build a larger family I will still put words on paper sharing the odds and even moments of our days together I will write as our sons becomes good husbands I will still write as our daughters becomes virtuous wives This ink doth n

LOVE NOTE

Love is what I see in your eyes, the perfect beauty radiating from those gorgeous globes, and for many seconds I cannot see anything else for all I see is the world you are.   Love is all I feel, that pleasant moments spent together in splendor every night at the park, feelings that makes time and life precious with you and horrible without you. Love is all I hear every time you call those soft words out of that mouth, they are enchanting and I could only pray you say them forever. Those words give me strength to carry on. Love is what I touch in the grips of your palm, that special touch that heals me inside and makes me better than I was. A miracles happens whenever you touch me Love is the picture I hold in front of me; I stare at this all day to see a bright tomorrow in it. It occurs to me each time that you are not part of my future, you are my future.