Skip to main content

LET’S GIVE IT UP FOR THE FEMALES



There is a special quote that i have kept dear to my heart. I have promised to officially say the quote whenever i have the opportunity to do so but unfortunately due to usual shyness i never did say it. The quote goes thus, ‘it is a privilege to have females all around us, good to have them as sisters and friends; better to have them as mothers and best to have them as wives.’ Truly the female world rocks! They are the other gentle side of the man’s stubborn nature; they are the spiritual, emotional and sensual part of a man’s world. And whenever i hear a man shout down at a female/woman i just feel sorry for the man because hardly does he know that female is the better lens and hand through which great men can see and explore the world.
I have heard a thousand ‘female are of weaker vessels’. I doubt this not but i am pleased to enlighten my brethren that though they are of a weaker vessel, what kind of content do they have? This is one question half of men have failed to ask. This has not only created sorrow and chaos to life itself, through ignorance the life of  many men have sunk deep and drown. While most men are of strong vessel, they appear weak in content. Most women are like Aluminium containers through which hydrochloric acid or any strong acid at all can be stored. The beauty of every woman is the efficacy of its container and not the ugliness of the container. Though what calls men crawling to the women are what they can see but what truly kills the men are not what they can see but the hidden poison which they never see; that which they never imagined; their spiritual ignorance. Not to forget, women are spiritual model inside! While men are like the fighting roaring lion outside, women are of a creation that are tenderly but dangerous when provoked.
Men fall not because they don’t see what is good in a woman but because they never smell the poison inside the woman’s heart. Though most men only use their heart but the women have combined the subtleness of the heart intuition with the creativity of the brain. With these two combine every man that doesn’t respect their power  no matter how far ahead, falls victim of their prowess.
I believe the mind sees more than the eyes because the eyes lens are somewhat unfocused, distorted and inaccurate but the mind is more focused, more accurate and less distorted, and so for any man to make the best of life’s vision; for any man who wants to make greatness out of success it is time that that kind of man acts like man should but think as a woman should. Men would run to do things but most women will take time to study and plan for eventualities.
I must conclude with wonderful  sentences that the smile of a female is more appealing than the full laughs of the men; their gentle touch permeates and relives the soul of a dying man; their suiting words are cool like winter breeze to the heart; their emotions are real and true; their feelings  unpredictable and most of all a woman is always a woman though fragile in feelings but strong in perception. So let the men shut-up –the-it is a man’s world so that women will be able to teach and show them the beauty that lies in the mysterious world. This article is to show men what is deep because deep lies what is real. A true woman

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Diary of Arike

I have done it all. Yes. Slept with all kinds of men. The tall dark fine ones without six packs, the ugly dudes with smelling armpits, the fair ones with body hair well shaved like a trimmed garden. The naughty ones who would insist on everything, pushing and pulling you all over every sections till they ran out of zeal and the boastful ones who would just brag about everything but at the end of the day fall asleep like palm oil inside the bottle. My name is Arike. I would not say I am proud of the job, i don’t even know if i should say i did it for the money or whether to affirm that i did it for a long hatred without healing. I was disflowered when i was still young to know the mounting troubles of life. I was raped by a step father who took the advantage of my unloving mother. I would not blame him, I blame my dad who was drunk to the point of meeting death on the express way. Life has being everything to me- the good, the bad and the ugly. The constant rape never ceased after t

Unending Love Note

I write on a leafy note with an ink that prints out my thoughts incompletely. My words of love, spread affectionately in colourful fonts expressing my unmatched desire to pitch the best spot on your heart I write my words, thinking neither right nor left but with beaming smiles and eyes seeing you in each pages, of alphabets arranged in lines as I paste my emotions in letters I write of you Of an imperfect smiles yet beautiful for a queen and a wife Innocent looks melting my harden heart With soft touches like cold water Splashed on tender body A blessing to my soul I have written And won't be my last we have futured this together Even as we grow with kids and build a larger family I will still put words on paper sharing the odds and even moments of our days together I will write as our sons becomes good husbands I will still write as our daughters becomes virtuous wives This ink doth n

LOVE NOTE

Love is what I see in your eyes, the perfect beauty radiating from those gorgeous globes, and for many seconds I cannot see anything else for all I see is the world you are.   Love is all I feel, that pleasant moments spent together in splendor every night at the park, feelings that makes time and life precious with you and horrible without you. Love is all I hear every time you call those soft words out of that mouth, they are enchanting and I could only pray you say them forever. Those words give me strength to carry on. Love is what I touch in the grips of your palm, that special touch that heals me inside and makes me better than I was. A miracles happens whenever you touch me Love is the picture I hold in front of me; I stare at this all day to see a bright tomorrow in it. It occurs to me each time that you are not part of my future, you are my future.