Skip to main content

Why do you love breaking God’s heart?




Sometimes in our life we never wanted sin as a whole; all we wanted was to have a fun-time of our own – to enjoy the pleasures of this world without falling into traps- the pleasure comes and here we are falling into the deep well of sin again. Finally we break God’s heart another time. Why do you think you break God’s heart knowing for sure that you knew he loved you so much? Why do you just fall into those acts carelessly or enticingly after many days of asking for forgiveness? Why do you think you just feel like having your way despite knowing, it will hurt God so bad? Why do you love breaking God’s heart?
The first time you gave your life to Christ you were overfilled with quantum leap of joy. You asked for forgiveness of your past sins; days to come you acted a clean script of God’s plan for your life and some days more you wanted that old thing- some pleasure for the moment hoping God forgives. He forgave, but only that he was so much disappointed in you. How many times have you asked for forgiveness over the same act that separates you from your God? How many times have you broken His heart? Do you know God loves you so much that He can’t sleep because of you? He watches over you day and night so that you can be safe and sound in this evil and troublesome world.
There could only be one reason why you keep breaking His heart- you haven’t surrendered all to him- you only gave God a portion of your heart, which the devil is not even interested in. You kept that precious portion of your life and heart for yourself and the things of this world. You want to enjoy all without Him, on the earth managed by the devil. You have not surrendered your yokes to Christ because your yokes are heavy and his yoke is light. He wants you to have his own heart which is clean and ever new. He wants you to surrender all about you to him so that He can direct your daily living- not for his sake but because he loves you so much that he does not want eternal troubles for you in the future. He cares about your today and your tomorrow.
Today I want you to know that it doesn’t take much to sin as it doesn’t require much to be saved.  All both requires of you is a step and a firm and faithful decision. A final step to making Christ do is transformation work on your heart, mind and soul. If you can completely and easily yield yourself to sin that will later cause you untold pains, why not turn things around and yield that same you completely to that eternal salvation and love, Christ offers you. The truth is the decision to venture into sin is free or almost cheap, so is the salvation offered to you from your loving savior and friend- Christ Jesus.
You can’t help yourself because your nature for now is transformed to break God’s heart, please the Devil and hurt yourself. Sometimes you hate doing those acts but poor you, you can’t break loose- you struggled within and without yet no headway to freedom and peace. You keep doing those things because you believe you could help yourself but up till now, you keep falling into that trash again. If you allow him totally, if you start thinking his thought towards you, if you give him your full being- he is ready to give you that clean heart and a renewed mind.  If you would just completely allow him to have you, he will send a comforter to make life worth living and sin-free. You can’t help yourself unless you surrender all to him. He cries over you every day and night because the devil was never your friend before you signed a trust with him (the devil). He knew about those transactions you made with the devil and how much the devil has stolen from you without your acknowledgement.
Let him take the burden henceforth. Let him take you through the valleys, rocks, shadows, mountains and dreaded planes of life. Allow him to be the pilot, architect, custodian, driver of your life. Extend a full hand of friendship, trust, faith and love to Him. Crown him your lord, king, father, leader and mentor. He has nothing to steal but more to give you.
You break God’s heart each time you fall into sin because you call him a big old fool that doesn’t mind His business. You mock Him by disregarding the sorrow, trials and death of His only begotten son who died for the sins you inherited. Look back and see how much sin has reduced you to- lack of self control, hatred, lust, greed, a murderer, liar, hatred amongst others. Every time you live with them you look bitter and lost of hope. Sin has only made you go far high above the skies to crash fast deep into the earth- you are sure you can’t be nothing else than fragments from a ghastly plane crash- the Devil laughs, God shed tears.
God loves you with all His heart. He doesn’t want the Devil to cheat any longer on you. Christ wants you to put all your yokes on Him because your yokes are heavy and killing while His is light and relieving. Today, take that final step to getting a clean heart and a renewed mind from Him. Stop breaking God’s heart! Allow him to take over you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Diary of Arike

I have done it all. Yes. Slept with all kinds of men. The tall dark fine ones without six packs, the ugly dudes with smelling armpits, the fair ones with body hair well shaved like a trimmed garden. The naughty ones who would insist on everything, pushing and pulling you all over every sections till they ran out of zeal and the boastful ones who would just brag about everything but at the end of the day fall asleep like palm oil inside the bottle. My name is Arike. I would not say I am proud of the job, i don’t even know if i should say i did it for the money or whether to affirm that i did it for a long hatred without healing. I was disflowered when i was still young to know the mounting troubles of life. I was raped by a step father who took the advantage of my unloving mother. I would not blame him, I blame my dad who was drunk to the point of meeting death on the express way. Life has being everything to me- the good, the bad and the ugly. The constant rape never ceased after t

Unending Love Note

I write on a leafy note with an ink that prints out my thoughts incompletely. My words of love, spread affectionately in colourful fonts expressing my unmatched desire to pitch the best spot on your heart I write my words, thinking neither right nor left but with beaming smiles and eyes seeing you in each pages, of alphabets arranged in lines as I paste my emotions in letters I write of you Of an imperfect smiles yet beautiful for a queen and a wife Innocent looks melting my harden heart With soft touches like cold water Splashed on tender body A blessing to my soul I have written And won't be my last we have futured this together Even as we grow with kids and build a larger family I will still put words on paper sharing the odds and even moments of our days together I will write as our sons becomes good husbands I will still write as our daughters becomes virtuous wives This ink doth n

LOVE NOTE

Love is what I see in your eyes, the perfect beauty radiating from those gorgeous globes, and for many seconds I cannot see anything else for all I see is the world you are.   Love is all I feel, that pleasant moments spent together in splendor every night at the park, feelings that makes time and life precious with you and horrible without you. Love is all I hear every time you call those soft words out of that mouth, they are enchanting and I could only pray you say them forever. Those words give me strength to carry on. Love is what I touch in the grips of your palm, that special touch that heals me inside and makes me better than I was. A miracles happens whenever you touch me Love is the picture I hold in front of me; I stare at this all day to see a bright tomorrow in it. It occurs to me each time that you are not part of my future, you are my future.